Monday, January 28, 2013

Musing Monday

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
  • Describe one of your reading habits.
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
  • Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

My Musing:

Right now I am reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. At the moment, I've read about 20%. So far, I am loving it. The story is wonderful. Alexandra Bracken does an amazing job with world building and character development. I haven't been drawn into a so fast in a long time. Being that I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately, this novel is a refreshing change. I chose this novel because of all of the good things I've heard about it. I received it as a Christmas present and decided it was time to finally read it. 

What's your musing for this week?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you've found a book your enjoying. Reading slumps are the pits! Here's my MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/musing-mondays-jan-28/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a Sandra Brown book from my Mt. TBR...and enjoying it.

    But today, I wrote about purchases here at MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sounds like an interesting one.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/musing-mondays_28.html

    ReplyDelete