Sunday, January 6, 2013

If you are seeing this, then you have found my new blog. This is my first time trying to manage a blog. I am a follower of many book blogs and decided that it was time for me to make a blog of my own. I have always been hesitant about it because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it. Now I am going to put that fear aside and take a stab at it.

To begin with, I am going to take some of my better reviews from Goodreads and post them hear. After I get the blog established, it will be the first place I post the reviews and then they will be posted secondarily on Goodreads.

As for now, I will not be doing giveaways. I plan to in the future, but I want to get the blog up and running first.

Lastly, I can't promise everyday updates. I'm going to try my best to update frequently, but I can't promise anything. I am currently in the process of getting my LPN license and then finding a job, so I am a little short on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment