Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Demon Catchers of Milan

The Demon Catchers of Milan 
Author: Kat Beyer 
Page Count: 288 
Release Date: August 28, 2012 
Publisher: EgmontUSA 
Series: N/A 
Source: Won an ARC copy from Oodles of Books

Read the synopsis here on Goodreads.

My Review:

DNF - Honestly, I had high hopes for this book to begin with. The synopsis was very intriguing and made me want to read this book. Unfortunately, this book just did not live up to my expectations. I was able to make in through just over 100 pages before I gave up. There was not as much action as I thought there would have been and the descriptions, while they did give me some sense of Milan, were just too much. It seemed to me in the part that I read that there were more descriptions that anything else. I was confused as to what was supposed to be happening.

Maybe one day I will try to read this book again, but for now I'm done.

Disclaimer: I received an ARC copy of this book from a giveaway at Oodles of Books blog. This in no way influenced my opinions about this book.

Rating - DNF  

No comments:

Post a Comment