- I will consider all ARCs, Review Copies, and Finished Copies for review from publishers, authors, publicists, etc, from the following genres:
- Middle Grade
- New Adult
- Historical Fiction
- Romance (No erotic romances, please!)
I do not prefer to read Nonfiction or Westerns.
- Published and Indie books and authors welcome.
- I will accept print copies, ARCs, and e-books.
- I strive to review all ARCs and books sent for review. If I am not able to, I will pass it along to another reviewer.
- My reviews will be post here on the blog as well as on Goodreads.
- I will try to have my reviews posted in a timely manner.
- My reviews consist of:
- A link to the synopsis on Goodreads.
- My review: Thoughts about the book, a short summary of the books, likes and dislikes of the book, characters, the romance in the books (if applicable), and the covers.
- My reviews are completely honest. If I don't like the book or if I absolutely loved the book, I will say so in the review. I do not wish to lie to readers. They deserve the truth about how I felt about the book. I will not sugar coat my reviews.
- In accordance with FTC guidelines, I must state that I receive no compensation what-so-ever for my reviews. All books reviewed on the blog were either purchased by me, gifted to me, won in a giveaway, or provided to me for review. The source of the book will be stated in the review.
- Must be 13 years of age to enter.
- All giveaways open to US only, unless otherwise stated.
- One entry per household.
- I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.
- I hold the right to disqualify any entry at my discretion or to end a giveaway before the original deadline without prior notice.
- I will not keep, misuse, or sell personal information.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have up to 48 hours to respond to that email. If I do not receive a response within that time frame, another winner will be chosen.
- Winners announced in blog post.
- I acknowledge the copyrighted/trademarked status and the copyright/trademark owners of the following word marks mentioned in this blog: Band-aid