Monday, January 21, 2013

Musing Monday

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
  • Describe one of your reading habits.
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
  • Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

My Musing:

I recently bought Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini for myself. I have heard many good things about these books over the years, but never got around to reading them. Last week I was at a local Goodwill store and I was browsing through the book section. There were a lot of YA novels there, but unfortunately I already had most of them. Then I happened to see a box set that had Eragon and Eldest in it. It was priced at $2.50. I thought "Well, it's cheap, so I'll get it.". I have not yet read them, seeing as how I have a lot of books in my to-read stack already, but I look forward to reading them.


What's your musing for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment