Monday, January 14, 2013

Musing Monday

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
  • Describe one of your reading habits.
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
  • Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

My Musing:

One of my reading habits is that I can not close a book in the middle of a chapter. If I have something I need to do while I am reading, I try my best to get to the end of the chapter before I close the book. Something about stopping in the middle of a chapter just drives me crazy.  If I absolutely have to put a book down in the middle of a chapter, I will, but I don't like to.


What's your musing for this week?

3 comments:

  1. I was like that years ago, but lack of time has made me be able to put the book down at any point LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/musing-mondays_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. middle of a chapter does not really bother me, oddly enough..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can close mid sentence if I have to but I prefer to get to the end of the paragraph if I can. My MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/musing-monday/

    ReplyDelete