Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we highlight the books we receive each week.

 

Bought


Harlequin Reader Service

I joined Harlequin Reader Service a few weeks back and they send you 3 books every month at a discounted price. 

Magazines

  •  US Weekly - Breaking Dawn Collector's Edition
  • US Weekly - The Host Collector's Edition

Movies Bought

These two were the only DVDs in the saga I didn't have, so when I found them on sale at Wal-mart, I figured I might as well buy them. 

That's all for me this week.

What did you get this week?
  
*Book links = Goodreads*
*Movie links = Amazon*

 

3 comments:

  1. Lots of Stephanie Meyer-ey stuff here! I have to get into the Bloodlines series, not a fan of any of these covers!

    Check Out My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started the Bloodlines series yet, I do want to though! Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I bought L.A. Candy yesterday at Dirt Cheap; I'll have it in my next post. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete