Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we highlight the books we receive each week.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
- Foundling by D.M. Cornish
- The Prophecy of the Stones by Flavia Bujor
- You Don't Want to Know by Lisa Jackson
- Finding Her Way Home by Linda Goodnight
- Courtney's Baby Plan by Allison Leigh
- Twin Targets by Marta Perry
- The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich
- Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
- Valiant Hope by Donna Fleisher
Normally I would have posted my Stacking the Shelves on Saturday or Sunday. However, my internet has been down for the last couple of days and is just now starting to work again. Sorry for the delay.
That's all for me this week.
What did you get this week?
*No links this week. My computer won't load Goodreads.*