Friday, April 12, 2013

Upcoming Reviews

I have several reviews that will be posted in the coming weeks. No definite date is set for the reviews as of yet, as I tend to read and work on review when I have time off from work. Just wanted to let my blog readers know what's going on. I'm also going to be doing some movie and song/album reviews.   

 

Upcoming Book Reviews are :

  • Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris












  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa










 
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  •  Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upcoming Movie Reviews are :

  • Safe Haven
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Warm Bodies 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • The Host
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • The Darkest Hour

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haven't yet decided which songs/albums I want to review, but I did buy several CD's this week, so I will most likely review them at some point.








No comments:

Post a Comment