Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 

My Teasers:

   
  "I leaned back and looked into his eyes, touching each side of his face with my hands. I caressed his jaw with my thumb; his expression was heartbreaking."

Pg. 168, "Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire  







I'm not usually a big fan of contemporary type novels, but I am really enjoying this one. Plus, I needed a break from all of the dystopian and paranormal books that have taken over my bookshelves. :)

What book or books did you feature in your post this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Title is intriguing. Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-historical-fiction-and.html

    ReplyDelete